This one day course shows you how to transition into practice giving you what you need for the registration of your practice, the practice management skills to run the business successfully and the Technical Tax knowledge to serve your clients well.
Topics covered in this one-day transition course include:
- Registering as an independent practicing accountant with your governing body
- Technical Tax information
- Personal Taxation and Self-Assessment
- Company Taxation
- Directors tax and dividends
- Various Misc. items such as rental property etc.,
- Best options for small businesses
- Keeping up to date with Tax Legislation
- Where to go to get expert tax advice when you don’t know the answer
- Practice Management
- Signing up a new client
- Pricing structure
- How to market your business
- Software for you to use in practice.