The course is divided up into 3 modules, each between 1:45 hours and 2 hours long, to enable you to progress at your own pace. The advertised price includes all three modules.
These modules show you how to transition into practice giving you what you need for the registration of your practice, the practice management skills to run the business successfully and the Technical Tax knowledge you require to serve your clients well.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Registering as an independent practicing accountant with your governing body
- Technical Tax information
- Personal Taxation and Self-Assessment
- Dealing with the Self employed
- Allowable expenses
- Company Taxation
- Directors tax and dividends
- When is it legal to take a dividend
- The most efficient tax structure for different types of businesses
- Various Misc. items such as property rental etc.,
- Best options for small businesses
- Practice Management
- Keeping up to date with Tax Legislation
- Where to go to get expert tax advice when you don’t know the answer
- Signing up a new client
- Pricing structure
- How to market your business
- Software for you to use in practice.